Re: F10 theme: Spectrum

Mike Langlie wrote:
Darn, the site chokes when I try uploading the GIMP file or a compressed version. If anyone would like it email me and I'll try sending it (about 45MB compressed).

Yeah, 45MB is quite large... do you know you can use fedorapeople.org to host such files? (but I believe one 45MB file would take almost all your default space quota - 50MB IIRC, can be increased upon request)