Re: F10 theme: Spectrum

On Mon, 2008-07-14 at 13:07 -0400, Mike Langlie wrote:
> Thanks Martin. Is there a way to do it without using Terminal?
> (For us lowly Mac users who aren't schooled in such things...)
>
> Mike

Yeah. In gnome do Places->Connect to Server... In the dialogue set the
Service Type to SSH and fill <your-fas-user-name>.fedorapeople.org as
Server. You can check Add bookmark and enter the bookmark name, if you
wish. The rest leave as is. After confirming, you should be asked for
ssh password (if you do not have it saved in ssh agent), and then a
nautilus window with the remote connection should appear. You should be
able to browse the fedora people same way like any other folder, I
assume you know how to work with nautilus ;-)

In KDE I don't know how it's done, but the process is probably similar.