F10 artwork schedule - time to close proposals?

Hey folks,

We've an overwhelming number of proposals for F10 now. Should we close new proposals for F10 so we don't have our focus spread across too many ideas?

Also, we should probably go through the proposals missing the requirements and remind the proposers to fully fill them out or pull them.

It would be cool if we could form teams around a core set of proposals and kind of battle it out :)