Re: F10 artwork schedule - time to close proposals?

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Máirín Duffy wrote:

We've an overwhelming number of proposals for F10 now. Should we close
new proposals for F10 so we don't have our focus spread across too many
ideas?

Give everyone another week. Some people may be working on proposals
right now.

Also, we should probably go through the proposals missing the
requirements and remind the proposers to fully fill them out or pull them.

A matrix on the wiki page might help. It also might help to have a wiki
page with the requirements for each stage, with examples from previous
releases' successful themes. Maybe I can talk with you tomorrow about
what exactly the requirements are and I can compile the pages...

It would be cool if we could form teams around a core set of proposals
and kind of battle it out :)

A theme caucus :D

-- ian

--
Ian Weller <ianweller gmail com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36