Re: Theme propose reloaded .

RazGriz wrote:

Just the final version of my theme proposal concept. =]

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Simmetricalreloaded.png

While I am impressed by the technical al achievement, this may be a bit to much symmetry for an effective wallpaper. Looking at it for more than a few seconds I start to feel a bit dizzy (but it may also be because it is morning here, I am partly asleep, do not use to drink coffee and worked myself with some photo effects)