Re: F10 artwork schedule - time to close proposals?

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Ian Weller wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Máirín Duffy wrote:
We've an overwhelming number of proposals for F10 now. Should we close
new proposals for F10 so we don't have our focus spread across too many
ideas?

Give everyone another week. Some people may be working on proposals
right now.

Good idea! Is everyone okay with closing it on July 21st?

Fine by me. I uploaded one more concept (steampunk photography) and do not have anything major on the horizon.