F10 artwork schedule - time to close proposals?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Jul 15 13:19:22 UTC 2008

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-07-14 at 22:43 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>
>> It would be cool if we could form teams around a core set of proposals
>> and kind of battle it out :)
>
> Layer Tennis, anyone?  http://layertennis.com/index.php

What we could do probably is to get past our egos, find some themes that
share a number of common point with each other and join them, keeping
the strong points from each.

Or just having the power to accept our own proposal is not that great
and start playing with a concept proposed by someone else (maybe
bringing an idea or two from the abandoned work).