Intro

My name is Ashok Gautham. I prefer the nick ScriptDevil

I am a UG student in India. I can work with Gimp. I am learning blender at the moment. But it may take quite some time. I have been using gnu/linux for around 4 years now. My primary distros are Archlinux and Fedora. I designed an artwork for xubuntu's hardy heron release. but it wasnt approved because it was too big for the page
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11023958 N08/2419085144/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11023958 N08/2419769741/sizes/o/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11023958 N08/2419085144/sizes/o/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11023958 N08/2418002154/

I am willing to contribute to fedora. I am more than happy to be of help
 :D

-

ScriptDevil