Re: Intro

Ashok Gautham wrote:

btw... how do I get myself approved in the artwork group?

Complete a request from the DesignService queue (I linked to it in my previous message) and someone (me?) will approve you, this is "the rule" (usually I send an email about that but here I used your introduction to the list to talk about that).

Note that membership is the FAS group is not a requirement to be part of the team, it only formalize it a bit.