Re: Intro

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Ashok Gautham wrote:

btw... how do I get myself approved in the artwork group?

Complete a request from the DesignService queue (I linked to it in my previous message) and someone (me?) will approve you, this is "the rule"

Uh... lame reply to myself: or create any other useful/quality graphic for Fedora, it may be an Echo icon or anything else, even something informal.