F10 themes: Round 1 closed, time for feedback and Round 2

Since the first round for F10 themes just ended [1], I wrote to my (infamous) blog an article listing all the proposals, including thumbnails and descriptions and asked for feedback (noting that the preferred way is this mailing list).

Also posted about it on FedoraForum [3].

In not necessarily unrelated news, we can vote for the F10 release name: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/about/relnamef10

[1] - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-July/msg00184.html
[2] - http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2008/07/fedora-10-themes-round-1.html
[3] - http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=1050722