Re: F10 themes: Round 1 closed, time for feedback and Round 2

invinXble ftw
it's been my favourite since it hit the mailing list.

conceptually the steampunk/gears and all that old/new sci fi ideas have potential as well but IMHO invinXble is something i'd be really proud to have on my desktop, and to show to friends.

- klaatu