Re: mockup gtk theme

Hylke Bons wrote:
That's beautiful.
I think this will fit well in my attempt to ressurect Bluecurve. :)
Thanks!

The theme is shiny and good looking (in Andy's known style), but it is not blue and I would expect a theme called Bluecurve to have a lot of blue.

PS: Hylke, are you working on a Bluecurve resurrection? Have any pretty pictures to show?

Andy Fitzsimon schreef:
heya guys I was having a play today and built upon an old gtk theme
mockup I had. \
(svgz attached) I sure would love nodoka to render it ;-)

I didn't design it specifically for fedora but I hope someone here
finds it useful for future mocks.
Take it as public domain.