Re: Poster revision

Paul W. Frields wrote:

The Marketing team has been discussing how we can organize our future
Fedora messaging around the "4 Foundations" theme (freedom, friends,
features, first).  I think people here already know these terms from
elsewhere[1], so I won't belabor the point. :-)

A very quick and rough idea (I'll have to think more about it before trying some graphics): my opinion is that *now* is the time to emphasize the *people* aspect of Fedora (the distro is not only for spaceships and robots, it is for humans too). So I think about using some people silhouettes (not real people images, as we don't want legal complications) in various postures, one for each of the 4 foundations (for a set of 4 posters).

Here are a few possible metaphors:
- Freedom: a couple of people silhouettes enjoying themselves: dancing, jumping, something like that; - Friends: a couple of friends shaking hands is too stereotypical, but I am sure it is not that hard to illustrate friendship; - Features: not very sure about that, maybe silhouettes involved in various activities: listening to music, playing games, remote controlling a robot; - First: maybe a small group of sprinters with one of them two steps ahead of the pack.

Also I am not sure if those are best all blue or, as "I/F/V", in various colors, each color supporting the poster's theme.