Presentation

Hello friends human beings

My name is Erick Goes and I am new here in the list, although it contributes in the area of art with the Fedora Project Brazil, where help as a designer of the Magazine Fedora Brazil along with our friend Razgriz.
I hope I can contribute to the discussions of the list, and know the work of other artists, their ideas, proposals current contribution to the art work of the Fedora Project. Use daily Inkscape, Gimp and Blender 3D in my work and I hope to make great friendships and also continue improving my techniques of artistic creation through this list.

Abra├žo all.

How would Buzz Light of Toy Story ...

"To infinity and beyond" =)

Hug