T-shirt design feed back

Dear list,

Sometime ago I have made a couple of t-shirt design that I would like to present you. There is nothing special on them, just a couple of ideas I had. Some might like them, some not, never mind :).

I would like to have your opinion on those, and especially on the legal aspect of them. Do they fit the guidelines exactly ? (I have read them but I prefer to ask you confirmation rather than doing something wrong).

Thanks for your feed back.

Pierre

Links:

In English: