Re: FUDCon Brno tshirts

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

Very nice photos! Rather than have to mess with special permissions, I used http://www.flickr.com/creativecommons/ and searched there for Boston pictures for that FUDCon shirt redesign, sticking with the "BY" and "BY-SA" pools. I just searched in those pools for "Brno" and looked around for a couple minutes. Looks like some good stuff there.

links to the good ones?