Re: T-shirt design feed back

Paul W. Frields wrote:

Also, the design doesn't protect the minimum space around the logo.

You made me think more and I bet the font used is *not* MgOpen Modata, which is our complementary font:

Part of the power of a slogan comes from using it consistently.  If
everyone makes their own, how do we tell the difference between the
unofficial ones and the official one?  Frankly, I'd rather see T-shirts
not reflect any slogan, just the branding (logo) and website.

But a T-shirt with only the logo is boring, how often would you wear one?