Re: FUDCon Brno tshirts

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Mon, 2008-07-28 at 16:11 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
BTW, the Red Hat people in Brno do not have cameras? No one of them with photography as a hobby? I am sure they are geeks enough and we'll find a right one.

Now you're talking!  Maybe we could make this a contest of sorts with
the Brno guys, with the winner getting some sort of small prize (or
extra shirts).

Scroll down, near to the end there is something *almost* like we could use: http://skosi.org/~lkundrak/gallery/2006-04-30-Brno/ (that's from our Inkscape maintainer, but I don't think he is subscribed here)