Presentation

Hello designers friends.

My name is Wolnei Cândido Tomazelli Junior and I new on the list, I am of the group of Artwork of Fedora Project Brazil with Erick, Razgriz and Jayme. I contribute for our project in Brazil development t-shits, signatures, stickers, layout for presentations, etc. I have knowledge in inkscape, gimp, xsara and I am now learning blender.
I hope I can contribute to the discussions of the list, and make still better the art work of the Fedora Project.

Regards, Charged.

--
Wolnei Cândido Tomazelli Junior (Charged)
Embaixador do Fedora