Presentation

Junior Tomazelli linux.charged at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 01:39:29 UTC 2008

Hello designers friends.

My name is Wolnei Cândido Tomazelli Junior and I new on the list, I am of
the group of Artwork of Fedora Project Brazil with Erick, Razgriz and Jayme.
I contribute for our project in Brazil development t-shits, signatures,
stickers, layout for presentations, etc. I have knowledge in inkscape, gimp,
xsara and I am now learning blender.
I hope I can contribute to the discussions of the list, and make still
better the art work of the Fedora Project.

Regards, Charged.

--
Wolnei Cândido Tomazelli Junior (Charged)
Embaixador do Fedora
E-mail : linux.charged at gmail.com