Art list Artists... Greetings

Jonathan Francis jon at radiationlab.com
Mon Jul 28 21:06:09 UTC 2008

Hello all, I'm Jon, artist I guess, hehe.  I am extremely happy to see Fedora 9 is out!  I recently have had problems with Vista and HP supporting updated  drives and such to the point that I came back to my computer and it was in recovery mode automatically without me doing anything.  It's a new computer too with little on it but all my work files that have been destroyed I think,  Thanks to HP they didn't give me a recovery CD with computer just some cheap pre-installed recovery program that isn't working.  SO after all this frustration.  I was like, hmmm forget Windows I want to try Fedora. The reason for this long email  is  one,  I  do art  as well, and would really like to  get involved  with  anything I can  with  all of you.   and 2,  I  am running a hp  32 bit computer and am in the process of downloading the 6 discs of Fedora to install on my laptop, and Have no clue as to where to burn the 2 files, "Fedora-9-i386-netinst.iso" and "SHA1SUM" I can
burn the ISO's to the 6 discs but I couldn't find anywhere in the step by step directions on what to do with these 2 files.  Maybe I'm Dumb?  At this point I can't even get into Windows, I no long have windows on my laptop so I am starting from scratch booting the CDs from my laptops CD drive.  Also I need help partitioning my computer for Fedora.  Anyone willing to let me pay them for step by step help?  I am humbled to my bones and thank for for all your valuable time, even if you don't get back to me.

bestest of the best regards, Jon

jon at radiationlab.com