Re: FUDCon Brno tshirts

Guys, I need a bit of feedback about the design attached, I got an usable photo and made something with it.

The question: is good enough the image as it, automatically traced with Inkscape or should I go to the more laborious way of manually tracing it (basically redraw the image using the photo as reference, but in a much simplified/stylized form).

PNG image