Re: FUDCon Brno tshirts

Hi Nicu

Test to use a halftone efect in the name =)

See here a example, ok?

http://nerdson.com/blog/

I find that it goes to get a more interesting result. A little with the effect plays halftone, ok.

Vlw

Erick

2008/7/30 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>
Guys, I need a bit of feedback about the design attached, I got an usable photo and made something with it.

The question: is good enough the image as it, automatically traced with Inkscape or should I go to the more laborious way of manually tracing it (basically redraw the image using the photo as reference, but in a much simplified/stylized form).