Re: [F10 Themes] add Cambridge to some of the proposals?

Martin Sourada wrote:
Hi,

I just thought that since we already have the F10 name (cambridge) that
we could try to join it into some of the themes. Perhaps some simplified
picture of the Cambridge University in sepia tone would work for
steampunk? Or perhaps joining it with Spectrum might generate
interesting result. Just a food for thought...

Something like this image (GNU FDL is OK as a license?) with my sepia tutorial[1] applied: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:ClareCollegeAndKingsChapel.jpg

But we really want a photographic background?

[1] - http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2008/07/steampunk-photography-gimp-tutorial.html