Re: [F10 Themes] add Cambridge to some of the proposals?

Martin Sourada wrote:
I was thinking more along the lines of simplified vector version (i.e.
not photographic background), but generally yes, this is what I had in
mind. You can think of the steampunk one as if you'd like to carve these
buildings on a gold plate or something like that. Does that sound sane
to you?

Something like the emboss filter and a gold colorization? (attached)

JPEG image