Re: [F10 Themes] add Cambridge to some of the proposals?

I'm really sorry for what i'm about to say... but you should consider the options that are in the way now; and the time for the round 1 is over. Besides, Fedora is for a lot of countries, and I don't think it could be a good idea make the art based on a location.

is just my perception... don't want to make a flame.