Re: Does blue make you blue?

Paul W. Frields escribió:
Does the Artwork team think, overall, that using a blue palette for our
desktop theme (background) helps Fedora with its identity and branding?
Do you want to continue that for Fedora 10?

In my opinion Blue has become part of the Fedora identity, from the Logo to the desktop themes and defaults. Sure some other colors blended in with it are welcome, but I do believe that Blue now has an identity to Fedora as much as red did for Red Hat back in the day (I mean in the days of Red Hat Linux as the free version of Red Hat).