Re: Does blue make you blue?

I agree with Gian Mureddu when I think Fedora I remember the Blue as its main characteristic. Just as he said redhat = red and I myself link Orange with Ubuntu. imo color choice is part of branding getting rid of blue in its entirety would be a bad move, however I agree with other statements made about adding more color. Just trying to give input I am a novice at best with art design.