Re: Does blue make you blue?

Hello, Paul!

2008/7/30 Paul W. Frields <stickster gmail com>
Does the Artwork team think, overall, that using a blue palette for our
desktop theme (background) helps Fedora with its identity and branding?
Do you want to continue that for Fedora 10?

IMHO, definitely blue it's the Fedora's color. I guess that others colors could be used, but alway the blue must to predominate, unless we want change it, however I give a -1 for this changing.

Regards

--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão
Linux User #402589