Re: [F10 Themes] add Cambridge to some of the proposals?

2008/7/30 María Leandro <tatadbb gmail com>
I'm really sorry for what i'm about to say... but you should consider the options that are in the way now; and the time for the round 1 is over. Besides, Fedora is for a lot of countries, and I don't think it could be a good idea make the art based on a location.

You can pick an element that is associated with that location and make it through illustration, abstractions. Themes from round 1 can still be used and adapted, all of them are mockup. That is where creativity is coming to rescue. =)

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project Contributor