Re: Does blue make you blue?

I recall at one of the last meetings, or perhaps on the mailing list, it was discussed how the Fedora logo has become one in its own and certainly automatically associated these days with the Fedora Project. That said, the dominant color within that logo is blue, so I think blue is automatically implied with fedora through association.

Paul W. Frields wrote:
Does the Artwork team think, overall, that using a blue palette for our
desktop theme (background) helps Fedora with its identity and branding?
Do you want to continue that for Fedora 10?