Re: [F10 Themes] add Cambridge to some of the proposals?

María Leandro wrote:
I'm really sorry for what i'm about to say... but you should consider the options that are in the way now; and the time for the round 1 is

You are basically right, no new concepts after Round 1, but what Martin asked for was integrating with an existing proposal. I see no harm in playing a few minutes with an image, if it works, try to pursue it, if not, look forward.

But speaking about rounds, I think is about the time for us to do something Round 2 worthy with the existing proposals.

over. Besides, Fedora is for a lot of countries, and I don't think it could be a good idea make the art based on a location.

But *we* (as the community, in a public vote, where you and me voted) selected a location as the release name, then why avoid it?