Re: Does blue make you blue?

Paul W. Frields wrote:
Does the Artwork team think, overall, that using a blue palette for our
desktop theme (background) helps Fedora with its identity and branding?
Do you want to continue that for Fedora 10?

I wonder if it is the case to add my own rely just to join a chorus agreeing about the use of blue (maybe with some other colors added). Many people already said why I think using blue is good.

I like that we are recognizable, someone see a Fedora screen only for a short moment and is able to say: that is Fedora.

PS: is really a bad thing to "feel blue"?