Re: Apply to be a new

Hi,

welcome , can you send some stuff for us? =]

best regards

Razgriz.

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 6:44 PM, Farkas Csaba <farkas csaba pr hu> wrote:
Hi!

My name is Csaba Farkas alias Farki, from Hungary. I am 31 years old. I would like to apply to be member of the Artwork Team. I have affinity to learn design and new things . I am a very beginner in artwork. Originally am a software developer. Now I want to try out myself in this kind of work. For designing, generally I used GIMP. I made wallpapers, web page designs (banners, buttons, graph menus) and basic icons. Actually I use only mouse for the scatch :-)

Why I change from software developing? Because I wanted to make something nice and shiny ;-) and I think it relaxes me... :-)

Take a try...

Best regards!

  Csaba Farkas
  (Farki)