Re: [Echo] Revamped system-search icons set

On Sun, 2008-06-01 at 16:48 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

> Sorry for the long delay as this class session is very intensive than
> expected.
> Promptly I took the time to redesign the whole set of system-search
> icons (including 256x256) following echo guidelines[1] and using
> binoculars[2] instead. Comments and suggestion are always welcome.
>

> Luya

> [1] https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/wiki/Guidelines
> [2] http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-May/msg00011.html
The metaphor is IMHO good, although a little simple (you could perhaps
try binoculars with bigger lenses on the object side - something like
this [1]). As for the design itself, all the icons save 256x256 are
blurry. Please align the icons to grid. I attach a quick fix for 16x16
for comparison/example.

Martin

[1] https://www.highlandgear.com/catalog/images/LEUPOLD%208X42%20MESA%
20BINOCULARS.jpg