Re: [Echo] Revamped system-search icons set

Martin Sourada wrote:

Ok, finished [1]. Check it out. Comments welcome :)

Useful stuff.

I used this page as a guideline on how to add my own tips page (about grids and guides) and linked both in a "tips" section of the "Guidelines" page.

On the topic of the icon itself, the icon really needs a more distinctive shape, the 16x16px version looks like a blueish-green letter "H", not like binoculars.