Re: OTish: Reccomend Graphics Tablet?

Quoting Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>:

> Frank Murphy wrote:
> > Graphics tablet to work with F8\9+
> > gimp\svg etc..
> >
> > Figured someone on the list has something running.
>
> I have an old Wacom Graphire 2 but never bothered enough to get it
> working with pressure sensitivity.

Not that hard at all. I have the same Wacom Graphire 2 with full pressure
sensitivity enabled. Just edit the xorg.conf by adding these lines without
serial or tablet usb[1] and restart X.

Future X will allow a much easier set up as described by ajax[2] and Jeremy
Katz[3]

[1] http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/index.php/howto/inputdev
[2] http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-April/msg02399.html
[3] http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-April/msg02388.html