Re: Group photo

I'll keep this e-mail in my queue. I could use that one, but i think it would be nice to get a current one as well.

Frank Murphy wrote:
On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 14:03 -0500, Michael Beckwith wrote:

If you really prefer, you can opt out, but I think it'd be fun for
everyone, as well as put names to faces.

The only photo I have up webwise ia an ancient one circa mid 80's.
http://www.frankly3d.com/family/family.html

Might get the missus to do a quick snap, as have very few if any recent.

Frank