Request for Banner & Theme

Hi all,

I made a request concerning a wiki banner and a desktop theme for the education SIG on the wiki page (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService).

As already explained there, I was thinking of something like the KDE 4 Kids theme, but less childish (http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=9144)...

It does not really need to be a complete redesign, so a wallpaper would be fine for the beginning. For F10, it might be the case that we're releasing one spin for children and one for teenagers (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education/Roadmap), so that different wallpapers might be helpful, too.

Finally, I should add that I won't have internet access from Monday to Saturday, since I'll be travelling - so it might take some time for my to respond...

All in all, I'd call it a rough idea and just wanted to ask whether somebody has further thoughts and might help on behalf of this.

Kind Regards,
Sebastian Dziallas