Re: F10 theme proposal - Fedora Borealis reloaded

On Sun, 2008-06-08 at 12:59 +0200, Joachim Frieben wrote:
> Back when the F7 default theme was under planning, a vote placed the
> "Borealis" theme proposal second to the winning "Planet" theme and in
> front of the "Flying High" theme which would become the F7 theme later
> on. I am greatly in favour of picking up this great theme again. A
> cute mockup can be found at:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_FC7Themes_Fc7ThemeProposalFedoraBorealis_fc7themeproposal-fedoraborealis-gtkmetacity-mock1.png
> Moreover, the designer ist still around which is an advantage, too .. ;o)    ~j

Not sure if it would fit with the name Borealis, as to me it brings
vapor trails to mind.  Maybe more erratic lines with green\blue hues
http://climate.gi.alaska.edu/Curtis/aurora/aurora.html

http://climate.gi.alaska.edu/Curtis/aurora/aurora.html

Frank