Introduction

Hello!

My name is Carl Ellement, from Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada. I am interested in contributing artwork to the Fedora project, and becoming a contributing member of the artTeam.

I have some digital art production experience, mainly with adobe products in a windows environment. I am anxious to learn more about Linux and open source software and I feel I have
much to offer!

Thank you,
Carl Ellement
If you like crossword puzzles, then you'll love Flexicon, a game which combines four overlapping crossword puzzles into one!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/208