Neon source images

Hi,

I took some photos tonight of some neon signs and also of some car light streams. I thought they might be useful for folks wanting to do mockups for the F10 Neon theme so I put together a little gallery on the wiki:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Gallery/Photos/Neon

There are larger size versions of all the photos on my flickr page as well:

http://flickr.com/photos/mairin/

I'm working on a wallpaper based on one of these right now; I'll share the link when I'm done. :)