Re: Bear with me -- medium\long term project

Frank Murphy wrote:
http://www.houseofnames.com/xq/asp.c/qx/duffy-coat-arms.htm

And then we can choose our favorite weapon, song, sidekick and go kicking some zombie asses?
:D :D :D

(Used your coat as example, hope you don't mind Mo)

After looking at the doyle\murphy coats our hallway wall.

Had an idea for a concept wallpaper for fedora (not for f10)

Knight on a charger, framed in foliage\trees.
With the heraldic shield "licentia vox vocis infinitio"

I would like this to be a group effort, rather than a frank effort.
To help keep the old ego in line.

Will do a quickie sketch of what am considering.
during the week, depending on the time.