Re: [Fwd: Re: Announcing the "fedoraLife" Concept!]

Máirín Duffy wrote:

RazGriz wrote:

Fedora art-studio : I made an wall paper to start my engines, can i show it 4 you? If yes, where i can do this?

As we don't have for the moment a gallery, the best way is to post your wallpaper anywhere on the web (your fedorapeople account is OK, but also Flickr, deviantArt, etc. are valid choices)

Sure, fedora-art-list redhat com is a good place. I don't know if we are
going to be theming the art studio any differently than main Fedora at
this point though. The biggest concern right now is to get an ISO built.

I also think building a first version of the ISO should be the first priority. We can add packages later, we can talk about themes later.