Re: 2 Wallpapers

ambrish dhaka wrote:
Hello! Fedora friends,
I join your community by producing two wall papers, designed on GIMP. Hope they find some acknowledgement.

Sorry everybody, this is my fault. I saw on the moderation queue this message with 2 attached images (without being able to see the content of the images) from an unsubscribed user and took it as a legit introduction.