Re: Echo Icons Tutorial - Working with Git

On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 23:51 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finished another tutorial for the echo icon theme, this time targeted
> at artists that might be afraid of having to work with git [1]. I hope I
> explained the steps we use to set up and use git repository good enough;
> if not, shout loud what section you do not understand and together we'll
> improve it ;-)
>
> Of course, I also put it on my blog [2] ;-)

Martin,

Would you be inclined to make a Fedora wiki page out of this?  It could
be a lot of help to all the non-developer communities in Fedora that
want to make use of git in their project work.  For instance, the Fedora
Docs team is going to move guides and tutorials to individual hosted
projects, and git seems like the way to go if we get to choose our SCM
from the beginning.