Re: logo for QA team,

Hi RazGriz,

RazGriz wrote:
Here is another version *(fedora colors too this time.)

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 6:35 AM, RazGriz <hellcomdev gmail com <mailto:hellcomdev gmail com>> wrote:

    Thanks a lot,

    wel, i will make another version with the regular colors then.

This version still violates the logo guidelines because you've removed the infinity bubble shape from the logomark.

Can you try a different concept for the icon? I had talked to James about the request a bit and one other idea we had IIRC was a picture of a sledgehammer (QA tries to break stuff :) ). Another thing is that you are going to want this logo to fit the format of the other group logos (look at the blue banners):

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure