Re: introduction of llllllllll

• tino • wrote:
hello all of you,

i just wanted to say hello as i've recently joined the 'fedora art team'.

Hello to you too and welcome!

a lot of feodora already looks pretty neat, but maybe i can be of help in creating icons, tuning the GUI or creating wallpapers and such.

i've been a 80% windows (my machines) 20% mac (friends' machines) guy, but since viruses totally destroyed my windows machine i switched to linux (again).
so this happened before.
i'm kind-of familiar with the gimp.

Do you have an online gallery?

i'm familiar with coding some basic HTML and JScript stuff for websites.

We also use Inkscape a lot.

so.

i hope you're all doing good and we'll improve this thing more and more.

Take a look at our open tasks queue and see if you find something interesting: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService Or maybe at the development of our brand new icon theme: https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/