Re: logo for QA team,

Hi Máirín =]

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Máirín Duffy <duffy fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hi RazGriz,

RazGriz wrote:
Here is another version *(fedora colors too this time.)

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 6:35 AM, RazGriz <hellcomdev gmail com <mailto:hellcomdev gmail com>> wrote:

   Thanks a lot,

   wel, i will make another version with the regular colors then.

This version still violates the logo guidelines because you've removed the infinity bubble shape from the logomark.

I know that =] *(wel, i really don't like of the simple bubble but i can live with it hehe)

Can you try a different concept for the icon? I had talked to James about the request a bit and one other idea we had IIRC was a picture of a sledgehammer (QA tries to break stuff :) ). Another thing is that you are going to want this logo to fit the format of the other group logos (look at the blue banners):

Yeah i made one with it inside i will submit it here soon =]

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure