Re: Fedora 10 Theme "invinXble"

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008, Samuele Storari wrote:

After a lot of work I've retailed some time to design my proposal for the F10 theme, it named "invinXble", I think about the will of Fedora to don't quit, get better everytime, and at the difficulties that F had to fought on the "road to success" to become Invincible... or better invinXble.

I'm really liking this! I'll be glad to watch it grow :)

Not that I'm going to be giving up on the Neon theme any time soon... :P

-- ian